Lighten the mood

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
In interrupt your regular TSwift and family discussions to share my new favorite bird:
The Great Bustard.

It's not funny without sound. Yes, the bird is called the Great Bustard, and it's still not funny without sound.

DAA

Cops never called me to get my son, or brought him home.

Daughter, both happened. And a total new twist last night when she brought a cop home...

- DAA

So, reading this, it sounds more saucy than it is.

My daughter, Summer, without any input from me, entirely her own idea, came up with sort of a dating gatekeeper. Her words, to me "if he's too much of a pussy to knock on the door and meet you I don't want to waste my time with him". Might be worth adding, the last boyfriend she dumped, when I asked her what happened, she said "he's just a pussy Dad".

So, anyway. This was a first date. And she made him knock on my door and meet me. Seems like a really nice kid. I had no idea they made cops so young though!

- DAA

STAG

DYKTMM?

My daughter, Summer, without any input from me, entirely her own idea, came up with sort of a dating gatekeeper. Her words, to me "if he's too much of a pussy to knock on the door and meet you I don't want to waste my time with him". Might be worth adding, the last boyfriend she dumped, when I asked her what happened, she said "he's just a pussy Dad".

So, anyway. This was a first date. And she made him knock on my door and meet me. Seems like a really nice kid. I had no idea they made cops so young though!

- DAA
I come from a time where in order to take a girl on a date, you had to meet her dad and get clearance first.

These days, meeting someone’s parents is 5th base apparently.

All of you who are out of the dating pool because you have a significant other, really don’t know how good you have it.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member

- DAA
The feminization (wow that’s a word) of men today is a real issue. I just met a niece’s boyfriend and dude is outrageously nice and I like him but he’s so feminine I’d say he’s about as straight as canyon road. He also comes from some serious wealth so I’m sure that doesn’t help. SIL said her daughter likes that he’s not very “manly” because she doesn’t want to date/marry anyone that would have power over her. I was like ohhhh cool that makes sense 😳

He’s a TSwift fan so that’s a perk 😘

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

- DAA
Based.