Lighten the mood

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
not going to mention the metric system wasn't adopted until 1795... ;)

My wife gets really mad when she is trying to show me funny videos and I start spewing out historical facts to defeat the joke.... I had to hold my tongue on this one.

I don't care how old you are. This is proof you belong in our old man's club.

1702935038598.png
"Well actually there Norm, you see the metric system wasn't adopted until 1795..."

Shit, does that reference make me a member of the old man's club?

02SE

Who didn't make the equivalent with cigarette pack foil and kick it in with your sneaker to trip the breaker in high school history class? Numerous times.

- DAA

I was a little angel in high school. I don't have the foggiest idea of what you mean...

We did get into the ceiling above the Auditorium, scale a wall, slide down some duct work, and find ourselves above the girls locker room where you could see through the light fixtures, a few times. All innocent stuff.

I wonder if @Stephen was familiar with that.

Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I was a little angel in high school. I don't have the foggiest idea of what you mean...

We did get into the ceiling above the Auditorium, scale a wall, slide down some duct work, and find ourselves above the girls locker room where you could see through the light fixtures, a few times. All innocent stuff.

I wonder if @Stephen was familiar with that.
Very. I was on stage crew my sophomore and junior years. Spent lots of time up above the auditorium. By the time I'd gotten there, you were no longer able to get to the girls locker room because of perverts for prior years. We did climb up on the roof of B building a lot, though. May or may not have thrown water balloons down on people eating lunch in the quad...

02SE

Very. I was on stage crew my sophomore and junior years. Spent lots of time up above the auditorium. By the time I'd gotten there, you were no longer able to get to the girls locker room because of perverts for prior years. We did climb up on the roof of B building a lot, though. May or may not have thrown water balloons down on people eating lunch in the quad...

Perverts? It was a time-honored ritual...