Lighten the mood

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
My neighbor put "raptor" lights in the grill of her hybrid Rav 4. Guess which state she moved here from?

I really like 'raptor' light conversions.

It's like an instant litmus test for character traits I don't want to learn more about.

An example: I'm at the gas pump and a Tacoma with Raptor lights and all the farkle rolls up. The driver rolls down their window and says "cool Toyota. Do you offroad bro? Where do you like to go diggin?". I don't even have to pretend to be interested about his/her recent off-road trips to the "Elberta Train Tunnel, Swingarm City and Bountiful B". Instead I can just tell them I have a sick dog in the car and scuttle off while patting my self on the back.

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I really like 'raptor' light conversions.

It's like an instant litmus test for character traits I don't want to learn more about.

An example: I'm at the gas pump and a Tacoma with Raptor lights and all the farkle rolls up. The driver rolls down their window and says "cool Toyota. Do you offroad bro? Where do you like to go diggin?". I don't even have to pretend to be interested about his/her recent off-road trips to the "Elberta Train Tunnel, Swingarm City and Bountiful B". Instead I can just tell them I have a sick dog in the car and scuttle off while patting my self on the back.
The self-control you wield is incredible. 😂

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The self-control you wield is incredible. 😂

I'm learning. Hell, when I was a 16 year old I was that annoying kid rolling up to anyone with a built 4x4 asking them where they went digging and telling them about my recent epic trip up Corner Canyon. Life is full circle and I'm hardly naive to how annoying I've been and likely still am to some. :D

I could tell you some pretty funny stories about people giving me hour long diatribes about how much they hate XOverland and everything we've ever done... and they can cite their experience watching every single piece of XO content. I usually just say "man, I'm jealous you have so much free time you can sit around and watch something you hate". Another is "wow, you've watched more of the content than I ever have, I get paid to go on the trips, not watch them, it may look really dumb when they are done editing" :D