Lighten the mood

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Hey, Hey, HEY. As a Gen Xer who shot Olympic small bore competitions as a kid, this is pretty standard form and equipment. My jacket was olive drab and my non dominant eye block was a piece of milk jug attached to the rear peep but that was the 80's man, we were all poor. Lapua ammo was like $4 a box!
What's the buckle/strap thing on his shoulder for?

STAG

A significant number of Nazis, possibly even the Big H moved to Argentina after it all went down. I’ve watched some stuff about it and find it really interesting.
Ah, that’s a vague memory I recall hearing. Forgot about it though as I’m bald not-by-choice.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
A significant number of Nazis, possibly even the Big H moved to Argentina after it all went down. I’ve watched some stuff about it and find it really interesting.
Argentina had a large German population prior to WWII, which is one of the reasons it was an appealing place for Nazis post war. Uruguay was another country with a large ethnic German population that saw a lot of post-war migration.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I was in high school choir with a girl (you’ll get it soon) from Argentina. She was so effing beautiful, I would cut my own heart out and eat it if she asked. I was cruising the avenues with her one day when she got pulled over for going 55 in a 25. I’ve never seen a chic so effectively talk her way out of a ticket before. That cop was traumatized. I bet he’s still haunted by her beauty.

Anyway, that pretty much sums up why I was in choir. Crazy hot chics and a 15:1 female to male ratio.