Lighten the mood

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I’ll guarantee it’s real. @jeeper has a buddy that got a similar discussion from his employer

Yep. Boss said ‘we pay you enough to drive a nice car, and we want employees to work hard to try to have what you have. You need a car they want to drive’

Flip side of that, my financial planner cousin had to sell his car because it looked too expensive. Boss said it looks like they are paying him too much and the clients will think they are being taken advantage of. So he bought a truck for twice the cost, but it looked ‘average’.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I’ll guarantee it’s real. @jeeper has a buddy that got a similar discussion from his employer

Yep. Boss said ‘we pay you enough to drive a nice car, and we want employees to work hard to try to have what you have. You need a car they want to drive’

Flip side of that, my financial planner cousin had to sell his car because it looked too expensive. Boss said it looks like they are paying him too much and the clients will think they are being taken advantage of. So he bought a truck for twice the cost, but it looked ‘average’.

Yikes. Man, I don't think I could get my middle finger out fast enough. In either situation.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
The comments people make based on the vehicle you arrived to work in are wild. My wife and I arrive at the same location for work most days. She drives a stock Gladiator, I drive a stock F-350. She’s hears a lot of “must be nice” and “aren’t you spoiled” and similar comments. I just hear “nice truck” or “nice color”. Both trucks cost the same.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
1726594093017-jpeg.911083

Back story -> these two feds showed up to this guys house to ask him about posts he made on social media. He basically ridiculed them and they left all while filming them. It was glorious.

02SE

1726594093017-jpeg.911083

Back story -> these two feds showed up to this guys house to ask him about posts he made on social media. He basically ridiculed them and they left all while filming them. It was glorious.

IF those clowns actually are with the FBI, they failed to identify themselves sufficiently that I would believe they were. Yes, I know they don't have to do so, but the person they contacted also doesn't have to talk to them.

IF they had anything actionable, they would have gone and kicked down his door and identified themselves. Which makes me think it was all about intimidation.

They haven't done this to so-called celebrities who have said faaaaaaaaaaaaaar worse about Trump. It makes it look like the FBI (if that's actually who they are), are in fact weaponized against conservatives, and anyone who doesn't toe the commie party line. That should concern everyone who likes the idea of a FREE COUNTRY.