Little Moab instead of Big Moab

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
For all of us not going to EJS this Saturday, how about some little moab action? I have not been here yet and missed it last week. But I'm ready now to give it a shot. I'd like to meet there around 10am. We can meet here in Lehi and travel down together.

If Little Moab is no good, I'm up for running the Snakes or what not. Any takers?

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Damn you scooba steve!! I really want to go but wont be able to make it because of work. But it was my first time last saturday and it was a blast. By far the funnest trip i have been on. But then again it was only my 3rd trip.

Fly n Hawaiian

We are going out to the snake on saterday meeting at the chevron at 9:00am. there will be about ten of us. we mite hit little that afternoon.

ALF

SURE!?
Craig Fife and I were planning on a trip somewhere this weekend, probably sunday. I'll hit him up tonight and let you know if we're in.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
We are going out to the snake on saterday meeting at the chevron at 9:00am. there will be about ten of us. we mite hit little that afternoon.

I'd like to hit little moab in the morning, as I have honey do's in the afternoon. If we don't get a group that wants to go, then I'd like to tag along if you don't mind. I have done both snake and enjoy them. I have no winch and would need a tug up the nest if someone doesn't mind.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Craig Fife and I were planning on a trip somewhere this weekend, probably sunday. I'll hit him up tonight and let you know if we're in.

Sounds good. Let me know if Saturday will work, instead of Sunday.