• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Metal roses for your lady!

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
I'm trying to make some extra $$$, so I'm making metal roses. $15 each. $80 half dozen. $150 dozen. Get her some flowers that will last forever! I will deliver any where within a few blocks of i15 between 400 s and 9000 s or I215 east of I15, after 6pm call or text 801550619three

Back in stock!!!!
call or text today to pick up your order today!

36adbdbd.jpg

3 rose group
938952af.jpg

full dozen
4199cc3c.jpg

sorry fuzzy picture..
fa64b2ad.jpg

Last edited:

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Thanks guys! The picture was my prototype the actual one have a more realistic stem. I'll post more pics tonight, call or text 8015506193 thanks!

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
If I order a dozen, can I have six delivered to the wife, and the other six delivered to the girl friend for the same price?? :rofl:

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Thanks guys! Sorry No Paypal at this time, i have a few more ready right now and I'll be making more tomorrow. I really wasn't expecting to sell this many, Im going to be making a ton for valentines day so keep me in mind then too by then I hope to be taking PayPal and with more time, I'll be able to ship them.
ed4ada0b.jpg

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
What about making pens with smaller roses, brake line and bic pen inserts. I always see the homemade ones at the dentist and doctors office.

:like:!! Metal is soooo cool..... I'll probably have to wait till after christmas but I have a feeling I'm going to be experimenting with a bunch of ideas..

Last edited:

chadschoon

I'm trying to make some extra $$$ for the holidays, so I'm making metal roses. $15 each or $100 for a dozen. Get her some flowers that will last forever! I'll be taking orders starting today up intil the 20th and I will deliver any where within a few blocks of i15 between 400 s and 9000 s or I215 east of I15, after 6pm starting tomorrow
361c3ffc.jpg

You should be a hand model :rofl:

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I have got some GREAT ideas on places/people to market these to that could really turn out some high numbers.. (permanent roses for a headstone for example) I shall be your marketing rep, and we shall make MILLIONS!!!! Or I can just share my ideas and you can reap the rewards :thumbs:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Thanks for the flowers... I posted on my facebook page for ya... told them to call or txt you and say that john sent them.... hope more people help ya out these are beautiful!

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Thanks for the good word john! This has really taken off more than I had expected, by valentines day I might just have to become an official rme vender haha