• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Metal roses for your lady!

sixstringsteve

my wife told me that twilight has a bed with roses on the bed posts. I see a big market for ya there. Vampire honeymoon bed posts...

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
You wife... Right... We know your secret obsession for the twilight movies... Haha really though, it's funny you say that because I've been thinking about making my girlfriend a custom fabbed metal bed for valentines day. With some real neat metal work... When I get going on it, I'll post up a "build thread"

BLH

hey can you make me some still all come get them. I live in Provo but want some to send to some own overseas.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
i currently am sold out, other than a select few that are awaiting pick up. starting next week ill be making them by the "butt load" im hoping to be fully ready to deliver for valintines day by jan 20th. please call or text me if you would like a rose. i will try and check on here as much as possible however the best way to get ahold of me is to call or text 801550619three thank you!!!

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
3 rose group
938952af.jpg

full dozen
4199cc3c.jpg

sorry fuzzy picture..
fa64b2ad.jpg

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
dfb5f267.jpg

i also made this guy today.. i call him "ozzy" i used to have a pet black widow named ozzy in high school that lived in my locker.. i was thinking i could sell these around halloween? however, im not sure how much people would pay for them? i think id have to sell them for about $30 to make it worth my while, maybe 25 if i can get faster at making them.. i think im going to add fangs and maybe even feet to them as well?

Team1k

I'm interested in getting one like that picture but just metal and not dipped. I generally am up in slc every sunday. Would it work for me to get it on a sunday and how many days ahead of then do you need me to let you know so its ready?