Monster Garage Offroad party

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
Originally posted by britney

Sorry, thought I was going along with the dicussion. I guess I did hijack it a little.:(

So then what about food? That's one area I am good at.

Ahh don't worry he wasn't being serious I'm sure. Good point, the food hasn't been addressed yet. Ideas? BBQ? BYOB?

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
I could possibly get a LCD projection. We would just need to make something to put up a white sheet. Should be pretty easy. Make it out of conduit or something, or just hang it on someones massive rig.

S

sukaB

Yah Britney,
Your just like your old man trying to hijack everyones shiz,,,,
Keep it focused eehh....

Got any more jerky?
Food is a good idea-I can bring my bbq on the trailer.
Why don't you help us get this food and girl thing going since your a woman and you know alot more---PLEASE.
I'll bring the wienie's-------------------------

Or shall I say Wiener--

hhahahahahaha........
COOL

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by sukaB
Yah Britney,
....Why don't you help us get this food and girl thing going since your a woman and you know alot more---PLEASE. ......

Let's see, I have a few girlyfriends. Are divorced, mormongirl Mommies O.K.?:p :p :p

I think we can rummage up one or two or 50 bags of chips from good ol' Fritolay. Can we have fire's out in BFE this year,I doubt it but a big fire for roasting weinies(and hot dogs) would be AWESOME!! or there is always the Tailgate Grill option.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I already have the LCD projector, screen, sound system and all other various electricals. I run an office for an audio visual company.

it looks like we have a generator to run it all and the dish is still up in the air from what I understand. we also look to have plenty of wood.

now location people.....where do we want to go and when is still a little hazy too.

Moon

I have an LCD projector and an 8 foot screen.....when are we doing it?? my vote is for desert mountain but we would have to watch it well past dark for the projector to work well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds good to me I can try to do it any were. If it comes on before dark it will suck on any big screan or projector. So out past Little Moab there is an old abandoned rail road tunnel that would be prity dark its big too.

http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3201&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

this was a good thread. to bad you cant rember we all ready talked about the were and the dish and all that spenc

Last edited:

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
This is on a monday. Are people really going to go out in the wilds to watch it. Be honest. I love the idea of a monster garage party but wouldn't it be more fun to hang out at somebodys pad watch the show and then make plans to go wheeling the next weekend? I am just throwing this out( would need to talk to the old lady) but I could probably swing it, I have the big screen dish, pool table, BBQ, and beer taps to make for a good time. If you guys want to be out in the desert late on a monday night thats cool but I think I will be watching it in the city .

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by bobdog
This is on a monday. Are people really going to go out in the wilds to watch it. Be honest. I love the idea of a monster garage party but wouldn't it be more fun to hang out at somebodys pad watch the show and then make plans to go wheeling the next weekend? I am just throwing this out( would need to talk to the old lady) but I could probably swing it, I have the big screen dish, pool table, BBQ, and beer taps to make for a good time. If you guys want to be out in the desert late on a monday night thats cool but I think I will be watching it in the city .

we can always tape it for later.....or maybe we should just all show up to your house for a giant RME stack in your driveway and watch it.....do you have room for 50....:)

I will still volunteer the 8' screen and LCD projector...

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
50 would probably too many, but how many would there really be? Taping for later would be cool but I know that I will have already watched it and I'm sure most others will watch it when it airs. I would still show up if wheeling was involved though. I love the idea of a Rocky Mountain Extreem bash out on a trail but a monday night will be hard for a lot of us to swing.

CryogenicZJ

I used to drive a ZJ
I can have a few of the Local Utah County boys over myself.....I have a 52 inch big screen and cable myself!!!!! And I'll be heading down to Moab that next weekend for Grand Slam West 2003 in the Ol' ZJ.........:D

S

sukaB

Jaime called today..
Jun 9th is what she said but that is still tentative.
Damn june 9th....
I would like to go out somewhere and wheel and BBQ and watch the show...
Yah it would have to be a weekend thought which means it would be taped and yes almost everyone would have already watched it.
I will.
I do have my personal tape of the show that i can show as well though...
It would be better if you watch this first and then watch the actuall show....
I'll go anywhere anytime...
Monday night I can wheel..

Moon

Suka didn't you say that that Jami chick seams to have a crush on you pull some string... take one for the team and get a cut and even a uncut version of the tape early like Saterday the 7th... um.. that my birthday... wow that would be one hell of a birthday party.................:D

S

sukaB

I can ask and see.....
Crush no, just flirting but it's perfectly OK.

S

sukaB

awight I'll work on it....
They just asked me for footage of my buggie runnin and climbin so I just sent it...
That will be sweet if they show the wolf crawlin on TV for folks.