My CNC drawing machine!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I figured I could use this to make cool RME stickers and stuff like that....although my Sharpie mount needs a little work, you can see it moving around in there, and that slop is evident in the finished drawing.

[video=youtube;NlrL5OZSHGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlrL5OZSHGw[/video]

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Awesome!! Is this the beginning of a home made plasma table? :greg:

I like your RME stickers... you should sell them at the Mall.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Awesome!! Is this the beginning of a home made plasma table? :greg:

I like your RME stickers... you should sell them at the Mall.

It's not the beginning of anything, much closer to the end! Plasma cutter, eh? That's a really good idea...I may try to hook up a plasma to it! ;)

How dare you threaten to make copyrighted RME stickers, a lawsuit is in order here.

I was originally worried about that, but the above post by Greg gives me license to produce them, I'm thinking. :greg:

Nice! You're a dork, but it's nice!:p

Um....thanks? :confused:

I like the washers to hold it down ;)

Hey, I said the pen holder needed work. -_-

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Oooh, good call...maybe even a roller ball instead of a marker. I'll work on that.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I see the future of tattoos right here. Let's see one with your arm under there.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I see the future of tattoos right here. Let's see one with your arm under there.

I'm willing to risk it with YOUR arm!

You must still be waiting on parts, or this would be a plasma table by now.

I have all the parts now, that's why it actually moves finally. I just haven't had much time to devote to it, plus there's a HUGE learning curve figuring all this foreign stuff out. The next step is to get the torch height control operational, then I can cut the slat supports out. (the first real job in metal) Unfortunately I work the next 3 days, then I'm heading to Delta for the weekend. :-\

:cool:

Can't wait to see more!

You and me both!