My wife need to see more 80's movies

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Many films I would list have been mentioned--which is great--but here are two more:

- Robocop. This may be the single greatest film of the '80s. I say that because it has a solid and engaging story, is very tight and perfectly paced, has excellent character development, was fabulously directed, and is loaded with social commentary which has sadly become pretty accurate now that 35 years have passed.

- The Wraith. Looking for oodles and oodles of '80s cheese? Here it is, in spades. While critically panned in its time (and rightfully so), this street racing saga has become a modern cult classic.

DAA

Over The Top

I was in Vegas for an arm wrestling competition and saw Stallone pretty up close while part of this was being filmed. I had enjoyed the Rambo stuff and was shocked by what a tiny dude he actually is.

I got beat in the quarter finals by the winner and world champion in my weight class (176-197lbs right hand). Effed up my elbow and quit that shit.

-DAA

Thursty

I was in Vegas for an arm wrestling competition and saw Stallone pretty up close while part of this was being filmed. I had enjoyed the Rambo stuff and was shocked by what a tiny dude he actually is.

I got beat in the quarter finals by the winner and world champion in my weight class (176-197lbs right hand). Effed up my elbow and quit that shit.

-DAA
When are you going to write an autobiography?

NYCEGUY01

A few 70’s here but they identify as 80’s movies…

White lightning
Gator ( Jerry Reid as the bad guy, classic…)
Smokey and the bandit
Hooper
Cannonball run
Stroker ace

Who are you people and what do you have against Burt…lol

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I watch at least a dozen of the movies listed every year or two so I was a little surprised when you guys listed them as 80's movies. 😂.
Full metal jacket, roadhouse, young guns and red dawn are timeless.