NAPA 12-Volt Dual Air Compressor (MT-WM102-15C)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I did a couple of the mods on it. I installed a High Flow coupler. I removed the head to drill and tap it and one of the Allen heads stripped out so I had to drill the head of the bolt off.

IMG_0514.jpeg
I searched all over for a metric Allen head long enough and the best I could come up with was a stainless Phillips head. I had to grind down the outer edges to get it to fit in the head.
IMG_0515.jpeg
Since I had a Yamaha pancake filter lying around I decided to cut the top caps out and use the filter.

IMG_0516.jpeg
IMG_0517.jpeg

Lastly, it fits perfectly into a pack out container.

IMG_0518.jpeg
I ordered this 4 way fill hose to go with it.

Thor rapid inflator

Medsker

2024 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
it fits perfectly into a pack out container.

That's good to know. I ordered the EZFlate one a couple of weeks ago and want something sturdy to put it in. Great find!

I liked the EZFlate because it has a built in pressure gauge so it automatically stops at whatever you set it at. I tend to get bored and wander when my Jeep is airing up so this makes it easier.

I already have a four-way hose system I made a couple of years ago. I used Flexzilla 3/8 inch hose on everything. I also bought enough hose that I had enough ends that I didn't have to use any hose clamps. It does take time to roll them out and then in but overall I think it's faster.