NAPA 12-Volt Dual Air Compressor (MT-WM102-15C)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I did a couple of the mods on it. I installed a High Flow coupler. I removed the head to drill and tap it and one of the Allen heads stripped out so I had to drill the head of the bolt off.

IMG_0514.jpeg
I searched all over for a metric Allen head long enough and the best I could come up with was a stainless Phillips head. I had to grind down the outer edges to get it to fit in the head.
IMG_0515.jpeg
Since I had a Yamaha pancake filter lying around I decided to cut the top caps out and use the filter.

IMG_0516.jpeg
IMG_0517.jpeg

Lastly, it fits perfectly into a pack out container.

IMG_0518.jpeg
I ordered this 4 way fill hose to go with it.

Thor rapid inflator

Medsker

2024 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
it fits perfectly into a pack out container.

That's good to know. I ordered the EZFlate one a couple of weeks ago and want something sturdy to put it in. Great find!

I liked the EZFlate because it has a built in pressure gauge so it automatically stops at whatever you set it at. I tend to get bored and wander when my Jeep is airing up so this makes it easier.

I already have a four-way hose system I made a couple of years ago. I used Flexzilla 3/8 inch hose on everything. I also bought enough hose that I had enough ends that I didn't have to use any hose clamps. It does take time to roll them out and then in but overall I think it's faster.

DakarNick

I'm thinking about using this 90 amp circuit breaker for the compressor on my C10.

Thanks, Greg. I'm glad we decided to do dinner and visit the shop or I'd probably never learn about this and spend too much money on a Viair or ARB.

The hose, relay, and pressure switch came in today. Waiting on an NPT tap, 4ga jumpers, 4ga butt connectors, grease, quick connects, and breaker.

Guys, where does the small red wire go if not using an on/off switch and just the ignition-on for power along with the pressure switch?

Attachments

• 20240929_120548.jpg
    20240929_120548.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 7