Wanted Need to buy, steel, borrow, rent a 5 on 4.5 wheel or tire fitment tool

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I'm working on figuring out what size tire I need for the Alpine project. I know which wheel to buy, but am not sure about backspacing on the front. Just wondering if anyone has a 5 on 4.5 wheel I could use for a bit. If it has a tire on it, it would need to be under 26 inches. 24-25 would be awesome.
Thanks.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I was thinking about my trailer too. Although I think they are 5 on 5. If my trailer wheels are 5 on 4.5 I'll be set. I'll keep you posted.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Maybe Josh should update this post with his solution...you know, since there are several people who have offered help that would probably be interested. ;)

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Maybe Carl just wants me to talk about the...well....tool he made me. Works good. I'd still like a wheel/tire though. Needs to be between 24 and 25 inches OD. 4-6 inches of backspace would be great. I'd just need it for a few hours for mock up then I could give it back to you.

Funny thing, my car has been for sale for months and just tonight I realized it's tires would work great for mock up. About 20 minutes into playing around with the tire, someone came over and bought the car! Go figure.