Neighborhood busy body

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I just got a text from my wife saying there were a few baskets of peaches put in the garage. The nosey neighbor went and picked them and left them for us.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
The peaches she left were really not as nice as ours, but I don't care. She picked them herself and called again to apologize. I am done being mad and feel fine about it. I will probably take her over a bottle of jam :)

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
The peaches she left were really not as nice as ours, but I don't care. She picked them herself and called again to apologize. I am done being mad and feel fine about it. I will probably take her over a bottle of jam :)

It would take a good bottle of bourbon for me at the least but at least she is making an attempt, maybe she realized she actually screwed up.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Awesome situation. A story about peaches should never be this irritating.

You should kill her, as an example to the other neighbors.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!

Kudos to you.

To get mad is easy. To forgive is a lot harder.

Classy thing. ;)

ID Bronco

It sounds to me like she got the message, did her best to fix it and will probably be a better neighbor in the future. $100 worth of peaches isn't worth the weight of a grudge with a neighbor. Believe me I have had a few and they weren't worth it.

Good for you for letting it go Mesha.