New BFE trail is...... Dropkick!

Olaf

Supporting Member
But hey Jeff S! I got my trailer built and used it to haul posts with. I built the hitch, and it seems to work great.
P1010014.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice work/trail trailer Jeff! I see that you stuck with the green theme on the wheels but why's the tub blue?

Olaf

Supporting Member
You're welcome Eddie and I have to thank all of the guys that have helped making these trails. The people and trails are two very important things that make AreaBFE what it is!!!

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
We got enough rock chipped away today to connect the lower and upper parts of Dropkick. We still are going to chip off another 8-12", but I was able to drive through with my 82" track width.
Dropkick 001.jpgbfe2 020.jpgbfe2 022.jpg

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Wow, I know what the "before" looked like. You guys really put some work into that. All by hand?

Yeah, all by hand. We did use some expanding "demolition agent" stuff that we poured into some holes we drilled, but mostly it was just a lot of work with an electric rotohammer and jackhammer.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Great job out there! It's pretty obvious that you guys have spent a lot of time out there developing this trail. Dropkick was a lot of fun, it will be interesting to see how the trail changes. It's all pretty loose right now.

The signs look great.

dropkicksign.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's a small electromagnetic pulse on blackout. 2/4 vehicles on that trail experienced electrical failure

blackoutsign.jpg

Yeah, all by hand. We did use some expanding "demolition agent" stuff that we poured into some holes we drilled, but mostly it was just a lot of work with an electric rotohammer and jackhammer.

Again, thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into developing these trails. That's a fun little section, and it's obvious a ton of time was spent making it driveable.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
What kind of electric failures? Maybe that's why it's called blackout? :eek:
(Aliens, maaaaaan)

One bad relay and one still unknown wire short... I initially thought the trail should be renamed, but then realized how appropriate blackout was.

Last edited: