New trail needs a name...

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Thanks guys, great suggestions! Keep 'em coming, and if there is some meaning beyond just a cool sounding name, let me know. I think I'll keep this open for a couple days, then select a few and do a poll so everyone can vote.

We are planning to do some more work on the trail this Sunday, so if anyone is around come on out and check it out!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
^This. I like the sound of the Misfit trail, and it's a great band.

Agreed, in relation to the trail name, Misfits could be fitting of the folks crazy enough to attempt it. If it's the one I'm thinking of, I've seen pics of the proposed trail and it's pretty crazy. Only a Misfit would attempt it... :D

Could you imagine a Trailhead Marker like the following?

the-misfits-18.jpg

Coco

Suicidal tendencies might bring some confusion with the once opened right hand turn in helldorado.

Adema
Riot Control
Twisted Sister
Flaw ed
Bad company

ret32

Not punk Band related. But what about

WTF

In the same spirit of vulgar acronyms such as BFE.

Unrelated: how about RME?

Cascadia

Undecided
Drop Kick Murphys is an awesome band. Related to the trail would come when you are kicking yourself for the many ledges or obstacles that you dropped off of while attempting it.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Two names that I suggest....

How many times have you been so worn out & beaten down form all the festivities in Moab that you feel you been riding on the:

Strung Out trail.
strungout.jpg

Or would you say lots of fun and crazieness happens in Area BFE and feel like you must have been wheeling on the:

Misfits trail.

the-misfits-18.jpg

Two of the best Punk bands ever and great names for hardcore trails...

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Not that I care, and really like the ideas coming out, but what happened to the first one to finish the trail gets to name it?

I like Drop Kick.