Northern Utah NEW YEARS DAY SNAKES ??

MassLyrics

Anyone plan on heading out to the Snakes on New Years Day ?? Got a few rigs thinking about going .

Last edited:

STAG

On my grind
Gotcha. I've seen a couple people on FB talkin about a 1/1 snakes run. Should be decent weather. I think the rockcrawlersforsale.com crew will be out there.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Yeah, there are going to be a ton of people out there, us included. The club is meeting at the Saratoga mcd's at 10 but we're going to meet at the parking lot at 10. Hoping some cool guys like Chance and Dan will meet us to do some wheeling. When I saw the list of people on FB that are going I got excited to see all the people I haven't wheeled with yet

Badger

I am the Brute squad
what type of truck? size of the tires you're running..these types of things might help you get an answer. It's not that hard of trail..well RattleSnake anyway.

juhcohbee

It's a 02 tacoma, 3" ome kit Dakar leafs, snorkel, supercharged, 33" bfg km2s, 8k wench, sliders, ifs and tranny skid, high clearance front bumper, My rear locker is giving me issues tho. So I'll be open diffs.

Tonkaman

It's a 02 tacoma, 3" ome kit Dakar leafs, snorkel, supercharged, 33" bfg km2s, 8k wench, sliders, ifs and tranny skid, high clearance front bumper, My rear locker is giving me issues tho. So I'll be open diffs.

My truck is practically a carbon copy of yours and I could do it. Rattlesnake is a breeze, constrictor is fairly easy as long as you pick the right lines

Cascadia

Undecided
What part of your list of mods is stock? ;) You can do it just fine. I've done it in a stock dc taco. No sliders. There will be plenty of guys there to spot if you need it.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'll say what I said on FB. You could do rattlesnake in a Subaru when it's dry but the snow makes it interesting in some places. People have been known to slide I to each other and all kinds of shenanigans. I wouldn't say don't come but it helps to know what to expect ;)

juhcohbee

Haha ok, sounds sweet, I've ran a few trails in the tacoma, but haven't made it out to rattlesnake with it yet, just wanted to know what I'm getting into. :D tonkaman r u going??

cascadia, lol I mean like it's all just "bolt on mods" I haven't done any lockers, axles, or any if thar good stuff..

Troop92

I did Rattlesnake in the snow last Feb and had a blast. My Trooper is open/limited, and it did well, just needed to back up and pick a new line a few times. Your ifs will aid you in a few spots where front pumpkins got caught. You'll be good, go and have a good time.

juhcohbee

I did Rattlesnake in the snow last Feb and had a blast. My Trooper is open/limited, and it did well, just needed to back up and pick a new line a few times. Your ifs will aid you in a few spots where front pumpkins got caught. You'll be good, go and have a good time.
How ya been man?? R u coming out? My trucks changed quite a bit sines the bountiful b run last year..

Troop92

How ya been man?? R u coming out? My trucks changed quite a bit sines the bountiful b run last year..

Doing well, man. Things are good. It does sound like you've done a lot to your taco, sounds awesome.

As for Thursday, I won't be, sadly. My mother-in-law goes home on a red-eye this evening (yahoo!), and I promised the wife some much needed "quiet and relaxing on the couch with a movie while baby sleeps" time on my day off. Something to be said for having your house back, you know? Haha.

juhcohbee

Doing well, man. Things are good. It does sound like you've done a lot to your taco, sounds awesome.

As for Thursday, I won't be, sadly. My mother-in-law goes home on a red-eye this evening (yahoo!), and I promised the wife some much needed "quiet and relaxing on the couch with a movie while baby sleeps" time on my day off. Something to be said for having your house back, you know? Haha.
Haha I hear ya there..