Northern Utah NEW YEARS DAY SNAKES ??

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
Yea we'll be out there, along with everyone else. Sounds like there's groups meeting anywhere between 9am and whenever they roll out of bed tonorrow afternoon. Warning to everyone: it's gonna be packed (as if you didn't know), so be patient and be careful; lots of rigs on icy trail conditions could cause some unwanted body damage. And if you're going to be driving, DO NOT drink out there. It's bad form on any day of the year, but with the popularity that this run has gained, I would not be the least bit surprised if we saw some Sherrifs out there keepin an eye on things.

Be safe tonight. Be safe tomorrow.

chevymog

The Reaper
i was going to go but now ive got smaller group going up lake fork anyone is welcome to go. meeting at the gas station at the mouth of sf canyon @10

crawler dude12

My battery needs to be replaced or I would be there... I went last Saturday and had no issues with being open open. 1.5" lift and 33's there was one obstacle that I had to get a few runs at but no issues.

Might even instal my new part tomorrow
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420068410.816800.jpg

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Congrats on the spartan, that's gonna be awesome! We'll have to get on the trail soon

crawler dude12

If I can find a decent battery for a decent price that's open tonight I'll make it and install the locker when my dads home and can help me

Jeromy

If I can find a decent battery for a decent price that's open tonight I'll make it and install the locker when my dads home and can help me

i just bought an oddesy battery for my jeep, if it fits you can have the old one out of my yj. it still seems to work fine i just wanted an upgrade.