Nice Places To Eat In Downtown SLC

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
I could not say it better myself! I spend money on all different kinds of things that will never give me the memories I have had at a great restaurant with great friends! It is very normal for Wendy and I to spent 150- 250 for dinner on the weekends.

Make the drive up the hill to Flanigans some night....Nice place, GREAT scenery.
Bit and Spur is always good too....

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Make the drive up the hill to Flanigans some night....Nice place, GREAT scenery.

Been to both :D I love the wine selection the "dog" has great breakfast too, We eat at the Painted Pony (Been trying to talk the owner out of a painting there for 2 years) often as well as the Switchback. All great places.

Last edited:

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Been to both :D I love the wine selection the "dog" has great breakfast too, We eat at the Painted Pony (Been trying to talk the owner out of a painting there for 2 years) often as well as the Switchback. All great places.

Yep, I love Springdale....
We spend a lot of time down there. My buddy owns Zion Pizza and Noodle, and Zions Outdoor store.

bobmed

- - - -
I don't think I would qualify as someone to choose a place for others to eat.
My favorites are 7-11 hotdogs after they start to shrivel a little,
McDonalds cheeseburgers and Filet-o-fishand for fine dining I go to Dee's Family restaraunt fo a French dip sandwich.
The best BBQ is in Olongapo on the streets for chicken or hotdogs on a stick:D
I even had no complaints in the Nvay on the four times I went to the brig on bread and water, they had very good bread:eek:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Yep, I love Springdale....
We spend a lot of time down there. My buddy owns Zion Pizza and Noodle, and Zions Outdoor store.

So RME'rs should not mention that when we eat there, if we want to actually enjoy it? :D

I was just talking about Springdale. My wife has not been, and really, REALLY needs to go do Angel's Landing. :D

Bart

I went to Texas Road House when they first opened in Ogden. Worst service I have ever had in my life. They sat us down, 20 minutes until someone even came to our table to give us drinks, then another 10 inutes to order. Finally got the food by then my drink was gone, I asked for a refill and the waiter acted like I asked him to walk ten miles to a store to get me one. Never got another drink, he never came back.

Sounds like the service at most places in Utah County.

Bit and Spur baby, all the way. Love that place.

Nope, Lonestar.. He nailed it :D

Best mexican that I had was some little old cedar house (don't remember the name of the place, I know they also had one in Provo) in Lindon, right on State St just past the 'new' Walmart, just at the bottom of the hill.... Awesome food, fast and awesome service everytime we went and always cheap. We'd always get out of there for ~$20 and I'd barelly finish mine, while the wife would always take nearly half of hers home.

Los Hermanos. There's one in downtown Provo too.

SnwMnkys

Nope, Lonestar.. He nailed it :D

Best mexican that I had was some little old cedar house (don't remember the name of the place, I know they also had one in Provo) in Lindon, right on State St just past the 'new' Walmart, just at the bottom of the hill.... Awesome food, fast and awesome service everytime we went and always cheap. We'd always get out of there for ~$20 and I'd barelly finish mine, while the wife would always take nearly half of hers home.

Its Los Hermanos.