Now that we know what you tow with, Let's see some pictures

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Here's ours getting ready to come back from our favorite place. No, not the Spanish Trail Arena wise guys, Moab in general. Average about 12-14 mpg with camper and trailer doing the speed limit (of course) depending on which way the wind is blowing.

What year is your truck? I have essentially the same truck and I've been pondering about putting a camper in the back like that. Nice setup!

STAG

On my grind
Don't have a pic of it towing on this phone so these'll have to do. I do have a 5th wheel plate that I can remove out of the bed and a 32' 5th wheel camper trailer. Pulls like a dream.

image_zps17257ea0.jpg

image_zpscec2b493.jpg

Last edited:

AX10TOY

Undecided
Nope just turned 35K and going strong ,, there is a egr service light that came on on the way to st george last month and went off(clean egr and turbo) but that is it,
I love the 6.7 more than my old 5.9

Nope just turned 35K and going strong ,, there is a egr service light that came on on the way to st george last month and went off(clean egr and turbo) but that is it,
I love the 6.7 more than my old 5.9

Nice truck, I have the 5.9 with the 4 speed. Is your 6.7 a lot better than the 5.9, or does the newer 6 speed auto make the 6.7 better? I would love to have a 6 speed auto.