Official NPLD: RME American Fork Canyon Project

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
U4WDA is hosting a major project and clean up in AFC with the assistance of RME, Dirt Hedz, and Lone Peak 4wheelers. Meet at tibble fork at 9:00am.
Please bring your own food and beverage, gloves, shovels if possible.

When: Saturday, September 26th
Where: Meet at Tibble Fork Reservoir @ 9am
What: We will be building a new fence at the entrance to the Forest Lake trail to block an illegal hill climb. Also we will be working on some maintenance and fences up the Pole Line Pass.
Who We need at least 40 people for this. So anyone who is willing!
Bring: Work gloves, shovel, long pants, sturdy closed toe shoes, lunch and enthusiasm!

We hope to see you there!

Last edited:

jdub

Scrambler
I'll be attending this one! I went to 5mp last year and it was fun. I wheel AF canyon more so I'm stoked to help put fencing up.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Thanks for the great response so far! As the initial post indicates, we need at least 40 people for this project. The people that have said that they will be there so far are:

1- Stephen
2- Grim
3- Sami
4- chans
5- scoutabout
6- jdub
7- Robert T (+3ish)
8- JL Rockies
9- SLC97SR5
10- Rock Slayer
11- lewis
12- Brad J
13- Bear (+Slaves)
14- Maverick
15- Cruiseroutfit
16- SAMI
17-Allterrain
18- bobmed
19- oldbluechevy78
20- 1999-TJ
21- N8RB8R
22- utah340six (+2)
23- redXJ
24- XJEEPER
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
31-
32-
33-
34-
35-
36-
38-
39-
40-

Last edited:

jdub

Scrambler
I'm excited! I drove past the illegal hill climb at the end of forest and it's getting worn down. It will be a good project to be a part of.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Less than a month! This is the biggest service project day of the years, there is no excuse to not make this! Start clearing up your schedules and plan on being there!