Obama got Osama...

rollover

This should read "The US got Osama"

It shows that no man is safe if the US wants to find them.

Thanks again to all those that keep us safe here in the USA.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
lame last ditch effort. especially if the news is reporting it. i don't even watch the crap anymore because it is all B.S.

I'll put my tinfoil hat on and ask if anybody had been reading or listening to talks about how Al-Queda was pretty much made up by the CIA. Apparently BBC thought it was reliable enough source to report on it as well.

YOUKNOW

I heard Jack Bauer got the kill! In all seriousness, if it all was true, hopefully the victims of 9/11 and all other terrorist attacks can have some sort of gratification.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
obama made it sound like he single handedly drove his escalade over there, sniffed out his cave, marched into it and popped a cap in osamas @$$ himself.. if that really is the case, ill totally vote for him next round....

... but some thing tells me that it didnt go down like that

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Osama has already been buried at sea? WTF? I want to see the body! This seems rushed at best, and suspicious at worst.

:spork:

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
it does seem weird that they have already buried the body but who knows they could of killed him a week ago and now just told us, KSL report says they were following Islamic tradition in doing a speedy burial so take it for what its worth theres no way i can think of that we can prove it right or wrong other than we know obama didnt do anything useful like normal

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
toobusy.jpg

StubbyBurb

After watching KSL and the other networks last night I have concluded that KSL has no clue of what they are talking about - They were adding stuff that was not reported anywhere else, and they were asking questions that had no bearing on the situation - retards! It wasn't the CIA that got him - it was definitely Chuck Norris!

yz250_

i do have some hope, my 14 year old daughter came and asked if i thought he was really dead or if obama was faking it to make him look better. maybe the upcoming younger generation wont put up with all the bullcrap going on

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
it does seem weird that they have already buried the body but who knows they could of killed him a week ago and now just told us, KSL report says they were following Islamic tradition in doing a speedy burial so take it for what its worth theres no way i can think of that we can prove it right or wrong other than we know obama didnt do anything useful like normal

Why didn't they do anything with any of the other bodies? Was islamic tradition less important to them?