Obama got Osama...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Glad to know that we have folks in the white house that can hold his hand, and force it when needs be.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Wow, interesting read. Why would Obama want to delay so much?

To me, he seems like he's almost overly analytical (as opposed to the guy before him that didn't analyze much at all, just went with his gut, right or wrong). That could be a good characteristic or a bad one. In a case like this, I think that's an issue.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Wow, interesting read. Why would Obama want to delay so much?

The sandy-vag Valerie Jarrett has some dirt on him that he doesn't want exposed, so he does anything she says... Just a thought, and a scary one at that. I haven't heard her name much which seems odd considering how much pull she seems to have with Obama.:ugh:

My other theory is that the situation is kinda like the last part of Transformers when you find out that Optimus Prime and Megatron are brothers... Except that Obama is nowhere near as bad-ass as Optimus, and Osama is not as "cool bad guy-ish" as Megatron. :spork: Oh great, now the CIA is watching me.:sick:

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
For sure, you cant say Obama, Optimus, Osama and Megatron all at once! lol.

I think Obama is worried about his second term and wants the people to side with him. So he is, like Marc says "over analytical" about what would happen if they failed.

Jarrett is one of Obama's longest serving advisors, She is also the Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement, and has been a close personal friend to the Obama's since before they were married, its no wonder she has some serious pull with him.

yz250_

For sure, you cant say Obama, Optimus, Osama and Megatron all at once! lol.

I think Obama is worried about his second term and wants the people to side with him. So he is, like Marc says "over analytical" about what would happen if they failed.

Jarrett is one of Obama's longest serving advisors, She is also the Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement, and has been a close personal friend to the Obama's since before they were married, its no wonder she has some serious pull with him.

tracy the politician. i didn't know. lol

pELYgroso

'Merica
wow, interesting stuff! If true, it really shows the cowardice of our president and his lack of ability to make firm decisions. Definitely more a politician than a leader. Unfortunately those two things should be one and the same but these days it's just not so in most cases.