Old school 4 wheeling photos

Caleb

This was my first trip to Moab shortly after I got my license, so probably 97. My 94 YJ (now mbryson's) on Fins and Things.

Attachments

• Fins and Things.jpg
    Fins and Things.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 15

GOAT

Back from the beyond
2001-2002ish as i was switching to the darkside of jeep from hotrods.

unitbody bringing teh sexy.....gotta start somewhere

stock.jpg

mrhoads_144.jpg

DSC00772.jpg

HPIM0052.jpg

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Thanks for posting mine, Carl! Most of our documentation from the 90s is on video. I'll have to see if I can do some screen captures from old video tape. My current rig is actually the first vehicle I ever went wheeling in! My dad bought the XJ new in '92 (actually special ordered it to get it just the way he wanted it), and we went to the Maze in Canyonlands the first few weeks we owned it. We did Gemini Bridges shortly after. Fast forward ~16 years and my mom needed room in her garage, so she gave it to me, and I decided to build it. Technically, I'm wheeling the same vehicle I was wheeling 18 years ago. :eek:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
heres some old school, my first buggy in 2001 (p.o.s.), and my first ZJ(r.i.p.)

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 45
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 0002817-R1-024-10A.jpg
    0002817-R1-024-10A.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 38

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Post it up! I'm scanning a few tonight.

Got any creative ways to convert VHS and even worse yet VHS-C to digital :D

I've never watched the VHS-C ones as I've never owned a machine for that, I watched a bit of the VHS ones but no longer have a VCR :(

Bummer, one of the VHS-C is titled 'Helldorados 1999'

muleskinner

Got any creative ways to convert VHS and even worse yet VHS-C to digital :D

I've never watched the VHS-C ones as I've never owned a machine for that, I watched a bit of the VHS ones but no longer have a VCR :(

Bummer, one of the VHS-C is titled 'Helldorados 1999'

You can plug your VCR into a digital camcorder (digicam to computer) and do it that way. I may have an old VHS-C camera to convert those. I need to find an 8mm camcorder to convert mine.

Badbuggy, those are cool. definitely old school:cool:

hedonist

Supporting Member
I spy Howard and Darrell there too. Howards is almost identical to that and Darrels has gone through some revisions but keeps the same overall look. :cool:[/QUOTE]
wow!!:cool::cool:
great pics