OSRC 2015

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Correct on both counts.

It started out Mothers Day, but I think Memorial has worked better and it gives you an extra day to hit the area trails if you so desire.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm in as always, and Kelsey intends to help judge this year as she and Craig discussed hahahh

She is really excited about it. If her Jeep somehow gets finished enough to compete, we'll have to discuss THAT too. :D Wouldn't miss this. Rumor has it certain out-of-state drivers are returning and/or attending for the first time *cough Jessie *cough Team HiLift *cough cough

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I think a Stock mod class is a good idea..... I think it will draw more beginners to the event. alot of trail wheelers dont want to run legends but are to built for stock.

Coco

I hope this happens. I have been looking forward to this event since last year, and the buggy is ready to go!!!!!

crawler dude12

Thank you. I know what project I'm doin next!

We can help you out, I'll hook you up with a good deal if you want/can. I'm in the middle of workin on one for a Jeep Comanche right now, it would essentially be the same cage.

I would LOVE to have you build me a cage. But, I just can't afford it right now

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
If the rules are the same as they were a few years back, you don't need a rollcage in stock class, if you have a full factory roof. (my 4runner didn't have a cage...)

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Nothing is set in stone yet, but a good goal to set is 4 point for hard tops, 6 point minimum for all others. It's for your own good, plus it'll let you wheel your rig another day if something happens.

Tumble over without one, if your head survives, your rig won't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I would hope that drawn over mandrel tube is required right? None of that weak/inconsistent non-dom tube right?

it doesnt specify, HREW is suitable for street class cage IMO as long as its built right. build design is much more important than the material used.

With this being said all My cages are DOM...