OSRC 2015

Coco

I just want to plan on the event, or know for sure if it is happening. Word is there isnt much interest in the event this year. Just trying to get a final say, read over the rules, make sure my buggy is legal, and then pay my entrance fee :)

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
You have 6 months until the event, Have patience kiddo

Ha! Like we don't talk about OSRC every single day and say how excited we are and how we can't wait. Don't be silly.

Colton, be as impatient as you like. I for one cannot freakin' wait!

Craig S

Commando
Craig, whats the word on this?

6.7 Roll Bars/Cages - Roll bar construction must be welded and connection points of the roll cage must tie in to the frame of the
vehicle. Body mounts are considered a tie in point for Street Stock class. Bolt in cages are approved at factory mounting locations.
Roll cages must be capable of protecting the driver and spotter from injury. Old School Rock Crawl will not be responsible for cages
that fail. The safety of the roll cage is the responsibility of the driver and spotter.

Seamed tube is OK. It is not my choice. I use CroMo or DOM.

ricsrx

I wish we were going this year

this pic was the best part for me

Free bump to keep everyone jazzed up for it

RogueJeepr

Here!
Ive been wanting to go to this for a few years now. Today was that day. What a great event. Wished I could of stayed to watch the racing but had to leave about 3pm. Got alot of pics to post up soon.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
OSRC IS THE BEES KNEES! I admire everyone that helps put it together and all the volunteer judges. We are all truly lucky to be able to have events like this. If you haven't been, put next year on your calendar and do not miss it.