Priorities

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
As I got on I-15 this morning to head to work I saw a clean, blue FJ-40 heading southbound with a matching trailer in tow. None other than our own, Kurt Williams, no doubt on his way to another exciting adventure on the backroads of southern Utah.

Here I am driving to work and I couldn't help but think I need to re-evaluate my priorities. I definitely need to spend more Wednesdays out on the trails instead of at work...

Just to help me (and others) get through the day...here is a picture:

W6.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
ya, he's an asshole. I got back from the Swell on Monday, and won't make it back down for 2 more weeks. I think my priorities are a little skewed too.

but, hopefully I'll have a yard in 2 weeks. I guess that would be cool.

Dominic

Hmm. I don't know. It's one thing to be able to go off the radar with your rig every other week. It's another thing to be able to go off the radar and still be making money while your away.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
ya, he's an asshole. I got back from the Swell on Monday, and won't make it back down for 2 more weeks. I think my priorities are a little skewed too.

but, hopefully I'll have a yard in 2 weeks. I guess that would be cool.

I think I passed you Friday afternoon near the San Rafeal Bridge? I was driving a black landcruiser.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I think I passed you Friday afternoon near the San Rafeal Bridge? I was driving a black landcruiser.

Ya, i was down there thursday through monday. I don't specifically remember a black cruiser though....but I don't really pay attention to much most of the time.

Bodine

One Call That's All
My priorities must be grossly askew i have not even been to the swell but my family bought 6 acres in Hatch so I am hoping that will be a good staging area for a boat load of southern UT adventure.:D

As for the picture at the begining of this thread..... Damn You -_-

solidfrontaxle

Toyota jihad
Hmm. I don't know. It's one thing to be able to go off the radar with your rig every other week. It's another thing to be able to go off the radar and still be making money while your away.

This makes me mad at myself. I COULD be living this lifestyle and still make money, as I work two weeks on and one week off while on salary, but I don't have a rig to go off into the wilderness with. This thread is just motivating me to finish my project. MORE MOTIVATING PICTURES PLEASE!

Meat_

Banned
As I got on I-15 this morning to head to work I saw a clean, blue FJ-40 heading southbound with a matching trailer in tow. None other than our own, Kurt Williams, no doubt on his way to another exciting adventure on the backroads of southern Utah.

Here I am driving to work and I couldn't help but think I need to re-evaluate my priorities. I definitely need to spend more Wednesdays out on the trails instead of at work...

The real ***** of it is, he's heading to Moab for WORK :mad: This weekend is Cruise Moab. Steve E, Eric and I are heading down tomorrow.... we'll run a trail with Kurt on Friday and maybe Saturday, followed by Hotel Rock and Arch Canyon. :greg: