Priorities

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Spunky did the TBI as part of an engineering 1010 class we took at SLCC. However it didn't use any carbon fiber components, aluminum. Neat Wort is gonna go work for them, Advanced Composites is the name. Really great guys. I was able to go out there with a couple other from our Baja team and form up a carbon fiber/fiberglass bucket seat for our race car. Very neat technology!

I knew i was off on something :).. usually am.

Wort's going to help them with R&D for mountain bike forks. :cool:

Speaking of custom aluminum stuff, you oughtta see the fun things Spunky's turning out of the shop he's at now.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...Random question: do you know a guy by the name of Mike Moore? He has a really pretty orange FJ40 that's pretty built.

Duh, I know Mike... I'm getting brain-dead these days.

He called an ordered some parts yesterday, when I was chatting with him it struck me... this is the Mike BroncoBama was referring too :D Cool dude!

Duh, I know Mike... I'm getting brain-dead these days.

He called an ordered some parts yesterday, when I was chatting with him it struck me... this is the Mike BroncoBama was referring too :D Cool dude!

:rofl: With all the people you come into contact with, it's not surprising that a common name such as that would escape your memory. He just always talks like he knows you and raves about your knowledge and company. He is a cool guy and has a wicked FJ40. Here's an idea, you should come visit us and we'll go out to dinner with Mike and his wife and voile: it's a business trip therefore making the entire trip a write off!! ;)