GOAT

Back from the beyond
every time you post up a picture, my jeep looks more and more like a sh*t box.

not even......but thanks

oh, ballistic has some sweet wholesome goodness coming out for your 14b that you need to be all over;)

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=753139&page=8

3-1.jpg

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Got the update about an hour ago, still waiting on shocks, wheels need to get ordered

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Everything I need seems to be on backorder right now. Guess that can attributed to my decision to order popular items during EJS-_- My 2.5" fox airshocks were ordered almost two months ago with no ship date in sight. Every aluminum 8lug beadlock that I have shown interest in, is waiting on something.

On the subject of airshocks, the wait has pushed me to strongly considering switching to coilovers instead. What do you think of this shock for my application?
http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Fox-2.0-Coilover-7-8-Shaft-p-644.html

Funny thing is I was really considering buying ORIs, but didn't want to wait for them:rofl:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Those coilovers will work better than airshox will. They're much more tuneable, too. That's part of the reason they can work better, but it also means they can be more work to get set up correctly. Most people are happy enough with the out-of-the-box performance though.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Those coilovers will work better than airshox will. They're much more tuneable, too. That's part of the reason they can work better, but it also means they can be more work to get set up correctly. Most people are happy enough with the out-of-the-box performance though.

Agreed, I'd run coil overs over air shocks any day if I had the room and $.

Thanks for the input guys, I may be hitting you up for some tech questions about setting them up. I also may never get them. Heres a couple of statements from the e-mails that i received from fox today.

"Here is the problem: Both the air shox and shocks with 7/8” shafts are slow to get right now. It’s a crap shoot."

"I would say 4-6 weeks out.

The coilovers are better (Not to mention cooler) in my book.

Best Regards,

Bill Hindorff"

DAMN!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
*update*

On a positive note, I was able to order my wheels today. They are Raceline forged 17x10" beadlocks. Got them directly from raceline for a pretty good price and the best part is they were actually on the shelf and ready to ship!

229.jpg

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
*update*

On a positive note, I was able to order my wheels today. They are Raceline forged 17x10" beadlocks. Got them directly from raceline for a pretty good price and the best part is they were actually on the shelf and ready to ship!

229.jpg

Perdy!! :cool:

...X2 on the coilovers... Air shox are definately easier to set up and more compact, but I wouldn't trade my coil overs...

GOAT

Back from the beyond

Those will match your nerf bars perfectly!

Nice wheels. BLING baby bling.

Man I love those wheels. Maybe 1 day I can have some bling bling like that.

Thanks guys! something has to help improve the way it looks. i was going to order them with upgraded aluminum rings, but i didn't want Kiel's head to come off:greg:

and i figured there are more important things to spend the extra money on.