Bart

Funny how times change. My current TJ will be very close to your 100" on 35s and will be completely street legal and a daily driver. Hope whatever is pending is a good thing. Good luck with it.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
i sent you a pm on who to take it to to get it back halfed what have you found out so far?

Thanks for the heads up. Their name has come up a few times now. i'll drop by and see whats up this week. I am trying to get an idea of who's out there and the type of work/prices they can provide, and I've had some good experiences so far. My goal is to have it in a shop within the next two weeks.

gotta tell ya, I'm getting pretty bored of the whole 4x4 thing. if i don't get busy and finish it, i'll be into something else and never look back.

M

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
... gotta tell ya, I'm getting pretty bored of the whole 4x4 thing. if i don't get busy and finish it, i'll be into something else and never look back.

M

:eek:

Been there, you can push thru Marcus! Even if you need to take a break, or just haul it to someone for help finishing it, you can make it work. In the end, you'll love the changes. :hickey:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I wonder how it would look if he wanted to put this damn rear seat I'm storing back in it so he could take the kiddos with them?

GOAT

Back from the beyond
:eek:

Been there, you can push thru Marcus! Even if you need to take a break, or just haul it to someone for help finishing it, you can make it work. In the end, you'll love the changes. :hickey:

dude, if i could go back and leave it the way it was, and wrap the cash into a month long trip hopping across europe, you wouldn't see my sorry *ss.

you're right it will be better once it is getting worked on;)

Bart

dude, if i could go back and leave it the way it was, and wrap the cash into a month long trip hopping across europe, you wouldn't see my sorry *ss.

you're right it will be better once it is getting worked on;)

Welcome to my world. You're at the point of no return so GET ER DONE!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
well, the goat's fate has been decided. next week it will be getting shipped off for some tubework. all that will remain of the body will be the firewall, floor, and hood.

i started stripping all of the BS out of it today. ill have a little more help tomorrow and should have the cage out, fenders and rear tub removed. after that i need to cut the bodymouts, shocktowers, and rear frame off:cool:

001-24.jpg

002-19.jpg