Proud father moments

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Still grateful my grandfather is around to see his great great granddaughter grow. I'm estatic my son is doing as well as he is at 23 years old.
View attachment 177118
That is awesome Dave. It's pretty mind boggling when you think about what your grandfather has seen and what your grandson will see in his lifetime. 5 generations is super cool.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
That is awesome Dave. It's pretty mind boggling when you think about what your grandfather has seen and what your grandson will see in his lifetime. 5 generations is super cool.
Granddaughter... We're still rocking the same haircut for a bit but she will pass me by pretty quick ;).

It is crazy to think we have 5 generations at the same time, and like you said, the differences in life and livibility of someone born in the 1930's and in 2024.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
More of a funny story.

.My son was putting socks on and he asked Alexa who invented socks. Alexa said they were invited in 8th century BC. We have been watching The Chosen and he asked why Christ never wore socks and he only wore sandals. It then clicked that Christ was perfect and would never wear socks and sandals together.

I wish he would follow this thought process.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
He was moving. I talked to him a little at the race and he said he liked the new bike. He did real well at the Enduro knockout at Cedar City so I figured he'd do well in the techy rocks as well.
I asked him if he rode hard and he said no. He just went out and rode....didn't even feel like he was pushing it. That is usually when you are riding your best. As close as we live to there, you would think that we would ride out there a lot. In his life, he has probably only ridden out there a dozen times and half of those have been during a race. In fact, the last time he rode out there was our race 3 years ago.