Rappelling Medieval Chamber in Moab - Memorial Day 2012

sixstringsteve

easy. Chuck Norris calls Davy "boss" too. Everything Chuck does requires written approval from Davy 30 days in advance, since all of Chuck's techniques were learned from an apprenticeship with Davy.

Coco

haha, I did this same exact rapell with an old friend that moved to Moab, his wife, and a new friend that pushed me to do it. I did it over EJS, and man what a thrill!! I am by no means a height person, in fact, I am TERRIFIED of heights!!! But I did it, would I do it again? I am not sure, but it was definitely a new experience I am glad I did.

I will get my pics up from when I went. It is a good hike, and a new experience.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
When you stop being at least a little scared two things happen. First, you make mistakes. Second, it isn't as much fun.

I can't believe I missed this thread what a great video. Your group was without a doubt the group that was the most enjoyable this summer.

Now we need to head for zion and do a canyon or two!

We ought to put together a intro day up the canyon to teach a few to rappel and then take a group down south.

I'm terrified of heights too.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I did medieval chamber also with Davy and a few scouts. it was a BLAST!!!!! Next time I'd love to do the simul-rappel! I'd be down for some climbing/rappelling around here once my shoulder is feeling better!