General Tech Revearse brake bleeder

Corban_White

I have used one like this and it was AWESOME! (if you have a compressor) All 4 brakes and lines went from dry to holding pressure in less than 30 min. The pressure one looks good as well.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I bought the cheap AutoZone special and love it!

Make sure and put thread tape around the treads on the bleed nipple or it won't work after hours of trying... Ask me how I know :rolleyes:

Erik d_lux

I have never worked on a rig that has not worked with gravity bleeding. All you do is fill the reservoir up with fluid and crack all the fittings and let it bleed for awhile. if you have a super stubborn rear line with a bubble, pull the rear end up on a trailer or something and do the same thing.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Well it seams thats the problem right there...

yeah.. no,

I take it this is a square top reservoir? if so ya pressurized doesn't work unless you get really inventive..

gravity bleeding does work though.. open all the valves put hoses on them and run them into some bottles and then keep on top of filling the reservoir for the next 12 hours or so and you are done :)

jsudar

Go to a medical supply place and get a 60 ml plastic syringe. Or steal one from the hospital. Obama will pay for it.

Fill the syringe by sucking up fluid out of the master (so you don't overfill the system and make a mess.) Cram the tip of the syringe into the bleeder screw on the caliper, crack it open and force the fluid back to the master with the syringe. Quit before you bottom out the plunger in the syringe (in case there are any bubbles in it) and close the bleeder.

There you go. Cheap reverse bleeding.

jswainthug

Go to a medical supply place and get a 60 ml plastic syringe. Or steal one from the hospital. Obama will pay for it.

Fill the syringe by sucking up fluid out of the master (so you don't overfill the system and make a mess.) Cram the tip of the syringe into the bleeder screw on the caliper, crack it open and force the fluid back to the master with the syringe. Quit before you bottom out the plunger in the syringe (in case there are any bubbles in it) and close the bleeder.

There you go. Cheap reverse bleeding.

Good idea! Thanks, I also work at the hospital so that shouldn't be a problem!;)