Rig Recovery Moab Trip, May 1st-3rd

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
So some of you have seen my thread about my ordeal getting to Moab for EJS, and know that my rig is still in Moab.

If there is enough interest, I was thinking about heading down Friday the 1st after work, wheelin Saturday and maybe Sunday morning, then heading home.

If we mind our manners, we can put up tents or park trailers at my sisters house. No wild parties since the Bro-in-law is a county sheriff.

Let me know if you're interested, and I might need a spot on a trailer to get my rig home.

Thanks,
Bear

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I heard bout the cruiser event, so I thought about waiting another weekend, but then found out about the UTV Rally the weekend of the 8th, would rather deal with the cruiser heads than the UTV guys.

Sami, you're a jerk, I'm not bad luck, it was everyone with me.

As far as the kegger goes, I think thats why we might bring one of the really big motorhomes from work. He's pretty cool, he would enjoy the naked ladies, Just because he is LEO doen't mean he's gay or a square. (atleast I hope not.)

Thursty

Naked dancing ladies are good as long as we keep the blinds closed. ;)

Kegger is a go, as long as you are all quiet drunks. (ya right!)

If things get out of hand I'll just call some of MY buddies over. :D

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
or a square

I just wanted to point out that you referenced someone as a possible "Square" That is all..

Oh ya I wish I could go down but I have been informed that I am going to Logan for some family function...

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I just wanted to point out that you referenced someone as a possible "Square" That is all..

Oh ya I wish I could go down but I have been informed that I am going to Logan for some family function...

I referenced as a square because I was tired, and it was the only word that was vulgar or offensive at the time.

Mike, I'm sure some of YOUR buddies would be more than happy to join us, just tell em to leave the guns and badges at home.

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
Hey mike do you ever wheel with Shawn C. down there? We met him dring EJS and he was one hell of an LEO. He saved me and the wifes but well kinda but sure intertained us for hours on the trail while he was on shift lol

Thursty

Hey mike do you ever wheel with Shawn C. down there? We met him dring EJS and he was one hell of an LEO. He saved me and the wifes but well kinda but sure intertained us for hours on the trail while he was on shift lol

I work with Shawn C. at the sheriffs office. Same guy? Haven't been able to wheel with him yet though. He is a cool guy.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
So I was wanting to get a head count of everyone thinking of going. Also, what trails anyone wants to run. I was thinking Kane Creek saturday, and ? sunday. Never done Kane Creek so thats why I thought of it.

Mike, you going to have the jeep fixed to go with me?

Meat_

Banned
Me? Not a chance the changes in the build are killing me... the front axle alone will be about what I planed on finishing it for...., besides I've got a camping trip that weekend :) :(

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Me? Not a chance the changes in the build are killing me... the front axle alone will be about what I planed on finishing it for...., besides I've got a camping trip that weekend :) :(

Hard to get any work done on your rig if you're out camping, I'm beginning to wonder if you really have a rig you're building, or just taking pics of someone elses and claiming it as yours.