RME Abrasives vendor?

The_Lobbster

I swear RME used to have a vendor that offered abrasive sales, am I wrong? I tried searching the vendor section, the search bar, and googled it too, are they gone? Or am I just living a pipe dream?

I need to order more flap discs, and prefer to support guys here, but if anybody has suggestions, I’m all ears, bonus points if Utah based!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I swear RME used to have a vendor that offered abrasive sales, am I wrong? I tried searching the vendor section, the search bar, and googled it too, are they gone? Or am I just living a pipe dream?

I need to order more flap discs, and prefer to support guys here, but if anybody has suggestions, I’m all ears, bonus points if Utah based!

We used to have a paying vendor, but they stopped supporting the forum... old vendor threads get deleted, so... 🤷‍♂️

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I don’t know about their deals lately, but their products are far better than, say, Home Depot and the prices are much better too. I’ll continue to buy from them.
Which reminds me, I need to update my shipping address. The last order went to my old house in magna. 🤪

NYCEGUY01

I don’t know about their deals lately, but their products are far better than, say, Home Depot and the prices are much better too. I’ll continue to buy from them.
Which reminds me, I need to update my shipping address. The last order went to my old house in magna. 🤪
I just got an order from them the other day with some discs, carbides, and band saw blades...