Official RME Apparel is BACK!!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Ok @bryson & @Stephen .... simple zip-up hoodie with the RME Sign logo. I had to shrink it down pretty far to make the print fit the area, so hopefully it's still legible.

And a version Bryson requested, the USA Mountains logo on the front & the Sign on the back.

Greg

Admin
I ordered one of the new design Hoodies and it's quickly becoming a favorite! It's the perfect thickness and quality, the logo looks killer! I bought a 2XL (normally wear an XL) and it fits perfectly. I'm 6' 4" and 230#'s for reference.

My turn to model 😬 ...
20231007_104405.jpg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I ordered one of the new design Hoodies and it's quickly becoming a favorite! It's the perfect thickness and quality, the logo looks killer! I bought a 2XL (normally wear an XL) and it fits perfectly. I'm 6' 4" and 230#'s for reference.

My turn to model I guess....

View attachment 164855
I definitely like that one the most. Ordered a couple.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I definitely like that one the most. Ordered a couple.
Me too.

I would love a hooded sun shirt or some other sort of lightweight wicking synthetic. I don't know if that's an option or how much of a hassle it would be to add it to the store, but if something like that showed up I'd probably have to have at least a couple.

Greg

Admin
Me too.

I would love a hooded sun shirt or some other sort of lightweight wicking synthetic. I don't know if that's an option or how much of a hassle it would be to add it to the store, but if something like that showed up I'd probably have to have at least a couple.

I'll see if there's an option!

Greg

Admin
I kinda want one of the PVC patches… but I don’t know what I would do with it. Maybe a good beer coaster?

The PVC patches are awesome, but probably wouldn't make a great coaster.

The coasters would, though!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The PVC patches are awesome, but probably wouldn't make a great coaster.

The coasters would, though!

Oh man, I might be using a large pvc patch as a coaster right this moment :rofl:
Guess I better change that soon

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I goofed an order. Anybody want an olive green "RME Mountains" hoodie in 2x? Instant shipping!

Greg

Admin
My two hoodies came in and my wife is pissed because MY new hoodies won’t fit over her boobs. Anyway, the Large fits me kinda like a t-shirt. Order one size larger if you want your chesty-Mcboober spouse to steal them.

I ordered one for Catherine and did exactly that, one size larger than what she normally wears and it fits over her boobies quite well.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I goofed an order. Anybody want an olive green "RME Mountains" hoodie in 2x? Instant shipping!

I can help ya big shoots unless you’re still mad at me

Greg

Admin
We're offering a discount for RME Gear for Cyber Monday, code is 'RME4x4' and good from now thru Monday for 10% off ALL RME Gear! Christmas is coming, you're not going to get what you actually wanted so you might as well buy some RME Gear!