• Wjzuk

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Shawn

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • mbryson

Votes: 13 16.9%

• Total voters

ID Bronco

From reading posts, Coreshot is the funniest and is way cool I am sure, but part of me can't vote for a guy when a girl is on the list. Is that homophobic?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
lol, right. Brett will fall ill with a case of the water pumps, or rear mains seal-itis. Or the baby-mama whooping cough. that last one is a killer....you ought to have that looked at ;)

Brett

Meat-Hippy
lol, right. Brett will fall ill with a case of the water pumps, or rear mains seal-itis. Or the baby-mama whooping cough. that last one is a killer....you ought to have that looked at ;)

Can't say I've ever used a water pump or main seal as an excuse not to go on a trip.......dick.

Water pump is brand new and not squealing like you do when you see a squat rack. Main seal, 215,000 miles, it's gonna leak.....I've come to terms with it. Now, there is a freeze plug that needs to be replaced, but that's waiting for warmer weather when I can unbolt the intake to get to it.

So there -_-

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
I am saying Coreshot since I seem to share his uncanny ability to kill threads. :rofl:

Also, I've heard that BroncoMama is pretty cool in real life, so I voted for her too! ;):hickey:

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Ive been thinking about all the peeps i have yet to meet on here and was wondering who you'd want to meet

This is annonomous so vote freely...like i date the ladies ;)

I voted Tacoma, as I have met a few on that list already :) He is a hoot

Also, I've heard that BroncoMama is pretty cool in real life, so I voted for her too! ;):hickey:
So is this going to be like the opening scene from "Four Christmas'" where you're going to send me to some restaurant by myself and then saunter up to me and see if you can get me to go home with you???? :rofl:

Note to self: I have a thing for big diesel trucks. ;)
Isn't that a conflict of interest or something? :rofl:
I guess in his mind he'd rather be on the safe side than risk sleeping in his truck! :rofl:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
how have I dropped behind? I'm way more awesome than the administrator that shall not be slandered, freakin braden, and freakin powder puff mcgirly pants.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
how have I dropped behind? I'm way more awesome than the administrator that shall not be slandered, freakin braden, and freakin powder puff mcgirly pants.

Don't feel bad I'm in last place:-\ lol. I guess I can contribute that to meeting far more RME people over the years:D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I've met everyone on the list too, and I would put you in last place. You're the least interesting and you drive a sami.

:cody: