Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Shawn

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • mbryson

Votes: 13 16.9%

• Total voters

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I move that BroncoMama is dubbed, the New 'Queen of Chit'...

BTW, there's two females on that list.. Tara, and 3rd from the bottom..

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I move that BroncoMama is dubbed, the New 'Queen of Chit'...

BTW, there's two females on that list.. Tara, and 3rd from the bottom..

Thems fighting words!! Where have you been? Your wife keep you inside all day now... whipped

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Been busy as hell... We lost one employee, and rather than hire anyone new, the powers that be spread around the workload to the rest of us... So, it's busy for me.

As for the wife, she's great :) BTW we don't have the www at our house, so it's cruise on the Bberry if I feel so inclined.. But rarely is that the case since cruising online forums with the Bberry is much like watching grass grow.. Something you probably know a thing or two about.. ;)

how have I dropped behind? I'm way more awesome than the administrator that shall not be slandered, freakin braden, and freakin powder puff mcgirly pants.
:rofl: While it's true that I may wear girly pants.....am I really a powder puff? :rofl:

I'm just throwing this out Cody, what if the voting isn't being based on true awesomeness? What if it's more the fact that I have boobs and you don't? Or that I have a Miss Pinkie and you don't? There could be a whole bushel of reasons why I'm ahead of you and most of them could have nothing to do with my awesomeness. :hickey:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm just throwing this out Cody, what if the voting isn't being based on true awesomeness? What if it's more the fact that I have boobs and you don't? Or that I have a Miss Pinkie and you don't? There could be a whole bushel of reasons why I'm ahead of you and most of them could have nothing to do with my awesomeness. :hickey:

well, we've clearly established that.

:D

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I voted for BroncoMama even though I am pretty sure I've met her... well kinda. I've met everyone else, but don't feel bad because I didn't vote for you. It's mostly just the boobs thing.:)

Miss Pinkie? Oh... that. :eek: :rofl:
So hey, Vonski....remember that conversation you and I had about the fact that you haven't touched any girls recently? I think you might want to look into remedying that. :p :rofl:
I voted for BroncoMama even though I am pretty sure I've met her... well kinda. I've met everyone else, but don't feel bad because I didn't vote for you. It's mostly just the boobs thing.:)
I love the honesty! I must admit, that's probably the number one reason I have as many votes as I do. :rofl: I highly doubt that many people really want to meet my goofy self. :p

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!

It was a while ago when we met, on Hey Joe Canyon with Kurt and the dude with the massive melon...:p
Kudos on the boob thing, I've made many a decision based on boobs. ;)

I highly doubt that many people really want to meet my goofy self. :p

The polls don't lie... you are Miss Popular!!!:tara:

Don't forget about me way up there at the top.:)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
It was really muddy that year wasn't it? I just remember you coming to a complete stop in the middle of a ginormous puddle and then hitting the gas. Your flavor of that week walked away from that experience quite dirty! :rofl:

Hey, that was my only girlfriend ever. We were together for almost a year.

I think it's funny that on maybe 3 out of 50 trips in the last 2 years I've brought one of 3 different girls that I had been seeing at the time and now have this "flavor of the week" stigma to deal with.

Hey, that was my only girlfriend ever. We were together for almost a year.

I think it's funny that on maybe 3 out of 50 trips in the last 2 years I've brought one of 3 different girls that I had been seeing at the time and now have this "flavor of the week" stigma to deal with.

Now, now Cody....if I wasn't around to heckle you, your life would be very sad and boring. Besides, it isn't a "stigma" it's more of a "Cody quality" shall we say? :rofl:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
pshh, if you only knew the truth.

I wish I had all of these girls hanging around me. It would be nice if my love life was as notorious as you all consider it. bow chick-a wow wow.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Cody, are you ok? I've noticed a... well, noticeable shift away from your former swaggering sarcasm and the butter-knife spreading of your acidic wit. This recent flap over the ladies in your life continues the trend.

You may have a tumor or something, and I just want to rule that out. ;)

Your pal,
Tacoma