RME Noob Run #2: Intro to Four Wheeling Training Day Sept 16-17

simplyjeep

I'd love to come to Saturday's session, not able to do the friday night, but definitely understand the importance of tread lightly. I have a stock jk and have virtually no off road experience. It's something I want to do, and would like to learn to do it safely, treading lightly, and figure out what mods i want to make to the jeep.

Thanks,
Mike.

864runner

I know I'm your hero
Might as well add another slot to that list. I guess I should of checked with the wife before giving the 100% I guess we've had other plans for quite some time. :rofl:

sixstringsteve

thanks for the update Dave. I've removed you from the list. If you decide you want to just attend the classes and camp, you're welcome to join us!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Alright, looks like this is really shaping up to be a great group. I'm still trying to network with a Tread Lightly trainer for Friday night, worst case I can cover but I would prefer Tacoma be there as he needs some social engagement :D

I'll get all the itinerary, payment and logistic information summed up over the weekend as I'll be out working at the park off/on. Excited!

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Ok so I've been waiting for the word and I do not have to work that weekend. I will be there, I am willing to give up my spot for a noob though.

Raleigh

OMF Dave
There is -->||<-- this much of chance I might have the Bronco repaired by this weekend. The shackle flip is done, the driveline will be done tomorrow. Just have to tear into the front axle after that.

sixstringsteve

sweet! Hope you can make it Dave. Even if you only have 2wd by then, you should still come.

Thanks for the banner Shane!

Last edited:

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ
I am planning on attending, probably wont be able to get there until 6:30 ish due to work.

Name : Sean
Vehicle : 2001 Nissan Xterra
Experience : Not much in the last 4-5 years, been playing with BMW's. But before that I had a few Jeeps and Rovers, been around most of the popular trails in Moab.

Bart

Unfortunately I won't be coming out Friday night for the festivities, but I'll see you all bright and early Saturday morning. Enjoy

Raleigh

OMF Dave
Okay, I am back in!! The Bronc is running great (2 wheel drive only) so I don't know how much of the track I can run, but I will be there!

Mitch, you had better make it!!