RME Quarterly Training Day - April 2012

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Teraflex kicks ass... They let me spend a stack of their money to feed you people in the morning. :)

I'm stoked for tomorrow! Good eats, good people, good trainings, good weather.. Gonna be a damn good day.

Royvfx

Thanks for setting up this event. Being a 4x4 noob it really helped me learn what I should do in what situations. I also got to learned what the limitations of my 4runner. I gotta say though the stock 4runner to me seemed to do very well even with bad tires.

sixstringsteve

Now you know why I love Toyotas :D

Fun time for sure, it was a good turnout with some excellent instruction.

Last edited:

ricsrx

Hunter and I had a blast thanks to all whom put in so much time to put this together.

IMG-20120421-00033.jpg

IMG-20120421-00034.jpg

IMG-20120421-00035.jpg

IMG-20120421-00036.jpg

Last edited:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
why didn't someone bring a laptop with a wireless card so someone could have used it to join U4wda? jezz help a brother out!!! Tacoma your slacking big time.... guess your just gonna have to be pres until you get it right....

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Thanks for the awesome day. Today was the first time I was able to make myself nervous in the JK, its nice to be able to push your limits in a controlled environment.

sixstringsteve

Thanks for the awesome day. Today was the first time I was able to make myself nervous in the JK, its nice to be able to push your limits in a controlled environment.

you made me nervous too. I was nervous spotting you up on top of that ridge when you winched Scott out. I still think Scott deserves the "Driver of the day" award, that was incredible.

I didn't take a single picture. Anyone have any to post up?

Last edited:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
you made me nervous too. I was nervous spotting you up on top of that ridge when you winched Scott out. I still think Scott deserves the "Driver of the day" award, that was incredible.

I didn't take a single picture. Anyone have any to post up?

Backing back down was a little sketchy for sure, but you did a great job spotting me back. I couldn't see a thing and you got me down safe. There arent too many people I have ever trusted like that.

MrBlack

I had a good time. A lot of good information, good people and good fun. I am definitelly in for the next RME training day. Thanks to all those who taught the classes and those who were spotters for us and the sponsers as well. excited to see some pics.

Omgbecki

Had a great time. Was amazed at what my jeep could do. You people are awesome glad to get to meet you. I busted a shock and chewed up a rim a little and I love it :)