ROLL CALL

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I was pretty busy running around dealing with stuff both days but I still had a blast. Delta is such a special place with special people- for me.
I got to be a course judge with none other than @mbryson on Friday and then sit around the fire and chat with him, @ebryson, @kmboren, @jeeper and @Johnny Quest. It was rad!

Would I love to see more of you down there? Duh. But it was great to hang with those that came out.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I had a great time! I almost didn’t make it this year, and glad I made the effort to be there!!

The weather was awesome Friday. And then crazy awesome Saturday. We went from sunshine to tornado to hailstorm and back to sunshine.
The heaviest rain storm came so fast we went from sun to extreme downpour and thunder during a single run. We started with sun, and I was soaking wet and hiding in my trailer before the 10 minute timer went off.
One buggy was abandoned mid course.

It made for a fun experience.

I was a little surprised that I didn’t see as many RME folks as I did in the past.
Maybe next year we can make an RME group camp spot and have more of us there?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Funny realization, that area actually started as an RME group camp site. @I Lean is the one that told me to come stay over there and we’d camp with @Agility Customs , @mesha, Troy Holmes, @Coco and Jerry Cook and more. Man, we had a big crew and I have some very fond memories of laughing at Davy’s stories around the fire.

Edit: and @cruiseroutfit because he was Carlos’ spotter!