Sage Riders Chimney Rock Enduro October 3, 2015

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Not much else to say other than make sure you hydrate, make sure you load up on carbs and get a good nights sleep.:D

Here is a video from one of the special tests from last years race.

[video]https://youtu.be/nP5FhEbpFes[/video]

Last edited:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I don't think the 990 Adventure would be the best bike for the race and it's all that I have for now. :D

Plus, we'll be on our way to British Columbia that day. :greg:

You can go to BC anytime, There will never be another 2015 Chimney Rock Enduro.. and Ill bet I could find you a loaner bike for the weekend.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
You can go to BC anytime, There will never be another 2015 Chimney Rock Enduro.. and Ill bet I could find you a loaner bike for the weekend.

This is our 10 year anniversary trip, which we've put off for several months and isn't the 'trip' she wanted to go on.... I'd better go, or there may not be an 11th year anniversary. :eek:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Done! You guys camping Stratton? Whats the best way to get there? Castle Dale side or Highway 6 side?

Map & information attached. Which class are you racing? I have a spot a couple minutes behind Stratton that has opened up if you want that spot.

Attachments

• Race Information.pdf
    288.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Let me ask this then. If I put you with the Amateur's you will be starting on about minute 44 or a little sooner if an Am spot opens up. If I put you with Stratton it s going to be around minute 55. You choose.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Not going to be a big difference as far as course goes, it is just going to be putting you behind a few rows of novices and more amateurs and there will be a couple of time checks you need to make so you don't drop points. Am's will run a little tighter of a schedule than the novices.

djgardner

Paul have you figured out times yet? (To make the checks?)

I think its cool that the experts will have less time than Amateurs and amateurs less time than novices...I had like an hour at Wendover, and it was cool to get a nap and a full on lunch mid-race, but I think it will be cool to have an extra challenge...(I say that, until I'm late to the check and get a penalty...lol).