So I guess I am married...

81Ramchargerman

The dreaded toilet seat fights, the splitting money and me always paying more, she has a ring (not engagement yet, don't have enough money yet...), short fights, etc...

Am I Married??? :rofl:

We've been together for almost 3 years...time flies...

Isn't the toilet seat thing the biggest qualifier???

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
81Ramchargerman said:
The dreaded toilet seat fights, the splitting money and me always paying more, she has a ring (not engagement yet, don't have enough money yet...), short fights, etc...

Am I Married??? :rofl:

We've been together for almost 3 years...time flies...

Isn't the toilet seat thing the biggest qualifier???

If it aint official, tell her to pack up her shiz and get the hell out. If I was dealing with that and I wasn't married, I would not tolerate that quality of life issue...I would suggest some sort of domestic violence but that has fallen out of favor in the last couple of decades :rofl:

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
I don't understand why the toilet seat thing is such an issue for most women. I just don't get why someone would cause such a fuss about something SO small.

embabe

My own epidemic!
Chiksic said:
I don't understand why the toilet seat thing is such an issue for most women. I just don't get why someone would cause such a fuss about something SO small.

I don't suppose that you've ever stumbled into the bathroom in the middle of the night when you're half awake and somebody has forgotten to put the seat down... and you forget to look because you're used to it being down..... :eek:
I personally think it juhst gets annoying to keep putting it back down. I personally am somewhat germ-a-phobic so for me I just see it as something you do out of courtesy for one another..... but then again trying to explain that to my 15-year-old brother... :ugh:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Herzog said:
I'm tired of lifting up the seat every time. -_- :rofl:
Yeah, that's bullcrap! :mad2: :mad2: I'm tired of stumbling into the bathroom in the middle of the night, half awake, only to find that I am urinating all over the toilet seat. Why can't you women be more accomadating?

embabe

My own epidemic!
Well, between men and women 75% of main bodily functions involving a toilet would require the toilet seat to be down, so I'm going with "majority rules" on this one. :D ;)

Meat_

Banned
Hickey said:
Yeah, that's bullcrap! :mad2: :mad2: I'm tired of stumbling into the bathroom in the middle of the night, half awake, only to find that I am urinating all over the toilet seat. Why can't you women be more accomadating?
:rofl:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Bring it on B!tches!!!!

OK boys I'll make a deal with ya........ If you start cleaning the toilets and it's surrounding floor (little boys have a problem) there will no longer be a toliet issue. :p

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
britney said:
Bring it on B!tches!!!!

OK boys I'll make a deal with ya........ If you start cleaning the toilets and it's surrounding floor (little boys have a problem) there will no longer be a toliet issue. :p

Ewww. :ugh: :guilty:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
hahahaha.....ok.....if I ever get rich enough to buy everyone on the forum their own personal toilets so the girls can have thiers and the guys can have their own then I will, PROMISE. Until then men, if you want your woman to come back to you in the middle of the night and ***** slap your for being lazy instead of coming back to bed and getting a nice piece of CLEAN ASS then put the damn toilet seat down. :p ;)

All I have to say is HERZOG baby....your momma taught you well.
Unlike my older brother and dad, I have had several of those incedents that my ass has had to endure the nasty cold, pubic hair infested, yellow pee stained wet porceline in the middle of the night.

UGGGGG, guys bathrooms in the dorms were the worst though. I feel sorry for those that got in trouble on campus and had community service in the mens restrooms....oh man. Think of all the drunk, drugged up kids that threw up all over the restrooms on top of thier nasty toilet habits. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw :sick: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited: