Political So now what

Political discussions within

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I totally respect their right to do it, it’s just a little overwhelming to not be able to walk the streets or go to the beach without having it on my clothes. I’m pretty sure I’m entitled to that opinion, right?
Yes, that opinion is fine. Thinking it should be outlawed because of your opinion is not ;)

I agree though. I'm in Denver more than any other major city, and I hate walking around downtown Denver.

Houndoc

I Just a different world-view altogether. I imagine those folks agree with your take on Israel.

When it comes to international politics, my "world view" would be as simple as there are no easy answers and plenty of historical mistakes by most nations that contribute to current issues.

The hardest part of personal freedom for most people is that other people get to have it too.
Very well stated

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
It gets earlier and earlier each year. You just have to wait until the cycle resets. Eventually they will be pushing Christmas in January then back to first of December a few years after that. :)
I have a hard and fast rule that there will be no Christmas music coming through my airwaves until after Thanksgiving. Employee's call me Grinch

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
What's with Midvale? Major swearing warning. (does everyone talk like this?)

Seriously what are the cops/HOA/mayor afraid of?

They don't have anything to hold the lady on.

And, this is still America. Free speech is free speech.
The lady was prosecuted for the actual assault she previously did.

I'm also sure it's much more complicated than a Reel and news story say.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

ID Bronco

They don't have anything to hold the lady on.

And, this is still America. Free speech is free speech.
The lady was prosecuted for the actual assault she previously did.

I'm also sure it's much more complicated than a Reel and news story say.
Oh, she's nuts, but which of us would put up with that for a day. Not me. Free speech is hard to defend when it's the ones you disagree with but I'm sure there is some sort of harassment/stalking something that could be used here. It's too bad we can't go on Pirate and ask for help for these folks. :rofl:

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Oh, she's nuts, but which of us would put up with that for a day. Not me. Free speech is hard to defend when it's the ones you disagree with but I'm sure there is some sort of harassment/stalking something that could be used here. It's too bad we can't go on Pirate and ask for help for these folks. :rofl:
If that kind of behavior were aimed at me and I was out of other options, I would seriously consider the drawbacks of an assault charge vs. the merits of shutting her pie hole for her.