Spotted

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Check out this 'pumpkin' (get it :rofl:) waiting to be plucked from this farm.. Van is shot.. How much is the conversion gear worth on this? I am working to pick it up, It's a shame for it to sit there.
IMG_6616.JPG

Coco

He wants a lot for a non running truck, and what's up with the carpet/rug roof liner?

EDIT: judging by previous pics it is running, but it's posted in the non running section

Rock Taco

He wants a lot for a non running truck, and what's up with the carpet/rug roof liner?

EDIT: judging by previous pics it is running, but it's posted in the non running section

It was driving yesterday when I took the picture.

Saw this cool International today.

IMG_0860.JPG

sixstringsteve

I've been spotting this killer TJ at work every day. 37s, air bumps, stretched, low, built RIGHT! Too bad it doesn't have paint over that bare metal. 0* approach angle, and almost 0* departure.

20160427_130340.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I ran into Dave last night in Lehi, he said some huge-ass 4WD Ford van with a neat graphic on the side was parked where he works... :greg:

Bart

I realize this is on the other end of the scale, but it was so ugly it was interesting. Somebody put a lot of time scabbing this thing together. Saw it at Harbor Freight in Orem on Saturday.
ugly2.JPGugly1.JPG