Spotted

RockChucker

I've been spotting this killer TJ at work every day. 37s, air bumps, stretched, low, built RIGHT! Too bad it doesn't have paint over that bare metal. 0* approach angle, and almost 0* departure.

20160427_130340.jpg

yep. that's me. unfortunately coating the bare metal with linseed oil didn't work out like i hoped. Currently working on painting the frame. What I have painted looks way better :greg:

rholbrook

I just got back from Kansas. I flew into Kansas City, MS and over the course of 5 days made my way down to Wichita. Things I noticed in Kansas. Soooo many squirrels, squirrels everywhere. I have never seen so many squirrels in my life. We are talking minimum of 5 per city block. We accidentally drove past the Ford F150 factory. Very cool to see the acres and acres of new F150s. Next I noticed that there are not many lifted and fixed up trucks. I was in Wichita before I saw any nice trucks and I spent 3 full days in Wichita and probably saw 5 nice trucks. Walmarts are awesome in Kansas. People of Kansas photos, come from Kansas. The people are awesome. Love the people, I now know why my son loved serving his mission in Kansas. Lastly, the green rolling hills are absolutely beautiful.

I wish I had some pictures of cars and or trucks to show you but the only thing I saw worth taking a picture of was a dog van like in Dumb and Dumber but I missed the opportunity.

Last edited:

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I just got back from Kansas. I flew into Kansas City, MS and over the course of 5 days made my way down to Wichita. Things I noticed in Kansas. Soooo many squirrels, squirrels everywhere. I have never seen so many squirrels in my life. We are talking minimum of 5 per city block. We accidentally drove past the Ford F150 factory. Very cool to see the acres and acres of new F150s. Next I noticed that there are not many lifted and fixed up trucks. I was in Wichita before I saw any nice trucks and I spent 3 full days in Wichita and probably saw 5 nice trucks. Walmarts are awesome in Kansas. People of Kansas photos, come from Kansas. The people are awesome. Love the people, I now know why my son loved serving his mission in Kansas. Lastly, the green rolling hills are absolutely beautiful.

I wish I had some pictures of cars and or trucks to show you but the only thing I saw worth taking a picture of was a dog van like in Dumb and Dumber but I missed the opportunity.

I lived in Kansas for over 5 years. There are some nice rides, but they are few and far between. To wheel out there, it's mostly kidding though the river bottoms... Not my scene. Outside of Lawrence is a place called Tutle Creek that has some crawling, but I never made it there.

The people in Kansas are awesome. We lived in Hutchinson, 50 miles west/ northwest of Wichita, and they are some of the best people in the world.

Kansas isn't a flat everywhere that people think. The more west you go, the worse it gets, but the east side, especially the Flint Hills, are beautiful! Glad you enjoyed it. Sounds like you may have been able to dodge the spring weather too. Those storms out there are impressive! Beautiful, but deadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk