Spotted

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
saw this a few days back, and for the first time in a long time, im stumped.

XJraisedroof_zpse21590ff.jpg

sixstringsteve

saw this a few days back, and for the first time in a long time, im stumped.

XJraisedroof_zpse21590ff.jpg

I've seen guys graft in the top of a westfalia camper into their rig. It makes it a pop top camper. Although why anyone would do it on an xj is beyond me. They need all the strength they can get through the roof.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
The cherokee was produced by a van conversion company. They were produced for some time and had stuff just like a van in the roof like a tv/vcr, etc.

2376377_11.jpg

Last edited:

Evolved

Less-Known Member
photo (29).jpg
What the hell. I'll play this game. Spotted this little gem less than a block away from house. Kinda odd seeing that it was way back in my 'hood and two counties away from it's home. At least it was a reason to bug Ryan...

sixstringsteve

I say this tongue in cheek. Ryan (and his wife) aren't afraid to tackle the nastiest trails around in that thing. Its great to see a rig get used so much.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I say this tongue in cheek. Ryan (and his wife) aren't afraid to tackle the nastiest trails around in that thing. Its great to see a rig get used so much.

That rig has definately seen more hard stuff than I originally planned on when I bought it, But she loves it and now that the YJ build is wrapping up hopefully the JK will spend more time in the driveway

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
Saw a newer Xterra today coming down Hillyards canyon (North of Franklin Basin So. Idaho). No pics :( Dark grey in color and looked very well built. Steel bumpers front and rear, 33's, snorkel etc... Anyone know who it might be? :cool: