Spotted

airmanwilliams

1975 Ford Bronco Sport all stock with ~12k original miles.

This beauty came into the shop for me to clean friday. I also am in search of the original door stickers if anyone knows where I can find the 2 that go inside the doors.

Attachments

• 0614132109.jpg
    0614132109.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 33

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Anybody recognize this XJ on 33s?

xjtrade1.jpg

xjtrade2.jpg

xjtrade3.jpg

xjtrade4.jpg

I was curious if it belonged to anybody on RME.

blznnp

didn't see it on the road, but thought you guys would appreciate it, was at a hot rod shop that I bought a spare tire from...

mesha

By endurance we conquer
That rig has definately seen more hard stuff than I originally planned on when I bought it, But she loves it and now that the YJ build is wrapping up hopefully the JK will spend more time in the driveway

More time in the driveway. HA! I bet Heather will have something to say about it staying in the driveway.;) Didn't you just order a front CRD 60 for it? Sounds like a good move for a driveway:p.

We came up with a new term after watching Heather at Old School. Hammer down didnt quite fit as it wasn't enough to explain the amount of throttle she applies.

Heather Down!!!!:cool:

blznnp

That is bad! What shop was that at?

Probably @ work under a truck, Tapatalk 2
It is at Weaver Customs in West Jordan. About 2 blocks away from Jordan landing. He also has a 69 camaro that he is working on, basically took a newer corvette with a LS6 in it (whatever year that is) and cut the body off and then fit the 69 camaro body to it. Made it a roadster as well.