Spotted

STAG

On my grind
6C1D3BE5-089C-4312-BC1B-49B649ABAC87_zpsbccc4tjl.png

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Saw this feller at Wally-World, Fully hydraulic shell came off to allow access to his wheel chair. Pretty cool

photo 1 (6).JPG

Box Rocket

bored
Yeah I know some people dig this kinds of trucks. There was a lot of superfluous crap going on underneath this thing. Not my cup of tea, but for a pavement pounder not bad I guess

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
This little guy is pretty neat. I missed getting pictures of the FJ55/motor home I saw yesterday though....

Attachments

• ToyMotorHome.jpg
    ToyMotorHome.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 81

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
Saw this beauty over the weekend in Reno. The make is a Ford, just don't know the model. Anyone?

C0F7BC0C-C39E-46BD-B193-CCEAFFA57DAA_zps4upo51ok.jpgF308389D-BE4F-4857-AF87-F53C5095449B_zpsnc5ia0p6.jpg

Last edited:

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
If its a Land Rover with IFS it has to be a fairly new one. they used solid axles up until about 2004. Range Rovers went to IFS/IRS in 2002 and LR3's went to it in 2005. I can't imagine someone would try to take that air suspension system and use it like that.

Land rover perhaps? there was a scout on ksl a while back on a Rover frame and floorpan dash etc.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Judging by the wheels and looking at the sway bar set up, I am going to change my opinion of it being S-10 and say it is a Ford Exploder or Ranger frame.